Monday, June 9, 2008

On A Rainy Monday

A heat wave has hit Toronto and all day it has been humid, with splashes of rain showers.
Going out seemed the perfect remedy for an uneven day.

Dress: Urban Outfitters
Belt: vintage - my mom's
Purse: Alchemy
Shoes: Ferragamo







I went to Flick & Company, a local antique furniture store, to eyeball my newest love: an antique white vanity from 1910.
It might be mine soon enough.

$40 frames. I will have to get real lenses in them. To buy or not to buy?
(I have comfort in the fact that they aren't going anywhere fast, so I await your suggestions)
Also on my travels I bought a beautiful Free People cotton dress. Very very VERY mini, so I must venture to my local AA for some short shorts. Photos will be posted of my dress when it is no longer PG13.
I would love to hear from all of you whether I should buy the glasses or not. I have yet to decide!

22 comments:

michelle said...

Such a cute dress! I'm sure it brightened up your rainy day (:

The Clothes Horse said...

Awesome, look. You have the dress I have been coveting! It's totally saved to my wishlist!

Fashion Is Poison said...

adorable

terren said...

Aw, that dress is so lovely. the color is amazing as well :)

Sys. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sys. said...

such a stylish glasess! I like this outfit :)
ps. also my blog I write in english (red text below my photos;)

Isa said...

of course I want to trade links! you are adorable!

bi-style said...

it's a cute dress. you look so great!

Ida said...

Love the simple chic of the dress AND its color. And I love summer rains:)

Kasix said...

are you aware of it that you have an absolutely fabulous dress!!!?!?!:)

The Stylish Wanderer said...

very pretty dress

Nay'Chelle said...

Great dress! I really like how put together your look is.

Naomi said...

such a gorgeous outfit!

Pratishtha Durga said...

Lovely outfit. Can make the wearer's day! You must go for the lenses; the frames are totally worth it.

Danz said...

Pretty outfit! I love to see a blue dress with a brown belt, it always looks lovely.

yiqin; said...

I think the dress is awesome! & the glasses are really unique! It looks good on you too :) If you really like it, I'd say, go for it!

bear said...

you look adorable! that dress is so cute!

Taghrid said...

really cute dress!! actually, i kinda love your entire outfit!

Lydia said...

oh my word.
Not only do I hate you because I had my eyes on the dress but it was WAAAAAY out of my budget, you also have a really sweet pair of glasses :D

qifa said...

uhhh dear.. love your glasses... you looks "innocent"...hehehhe

said...

oh gosh, I am so looking for a dress in that same beautiful blue!! ♥ perfect

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣.
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人