Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Spring in my Step!

I went shopping today, avoiding studying as per usual. I meant to just take a trip to the local Presse International for a May magazine or two (which were not yet released, unfortunately) and I stumbled upon a lovely little shoe store called Lustre, a stone throw away from Carrot Common. Now I usually have nothing but back luck in shoe stores (being a women's size 11) so I didn't have high hopes. But what I found was beyond imaginable. Many gorgeous shoes by Kenzie, Bobbi Blue, Seychelles, and more. Each shoe displayed wonderfully on plates of glass held up by knotted white rope. They also carried wonderful bags, large enough for a small dog (but I do not condone carrying dogs in bags, it's just not right) and this one lovely distressed leather wallet that I would give my pinky finger for. Needless to say, I made a purchase. And an excellent one at that. If you haven't heard of Seychelles shoes, you best check them out. They just scream divinity and handcrafted wonderment.
http://www.seychellesfootwear.com/
Here are a few snapshots of my latest pair of spring shoes that will literally knock your socks off, which will be appropriate since we are heading into spring.

It's nice having a plethora of new shoes to wear for the spring, which I do, sitting conveniently in piles on my bedroom floor, just waiting for the warm weather to stay long enough for a jaunt in the park.
Another pair of shoes I can't wait to crack open are my apple red Ferragamo t-strap sandals. But we'll not mention those, and their break-the-bank cost of a little over $400.
What shoes are you dying to wear? Let me know!

No comments: